Revised as of October 15, 2018
1. Name of Promotion: "MAN AT ARMS: ART OF WAR" POLL GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Name and address of Sponsor: El Rey Network LLC, with offices at 1657 12th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
3. Contest/Sweepstakes ("Contest"): The Contest will be comprised of ten (10) separate giveaways (each a “Giveaway”) with ten (10) separate Giveaway “Eligibility Windows” and ten (10) separate prizes awarded (one per each Giveaway week in which an original episode of the cable television series “MAN AT ARMS: ART OF WAR“ (“Series”) premieres on the El Rey Network. Each Eligibility Window will last for approximately one (1) week during which time entrants shall be required to answer one (1) Giveaway poll question by selecting and clicking on the appropriate answer (which will consist of text and a photo or artwork). The Contest is expected to commence as of October 4, 2018, with the first Giveaway winner identified on October 11, 2018, with the final entry date for the final Giveaway to be Wednesday, December 19, 2018). For clarity, the total length of the Contest will be approximately eleven (11) weeks. (No Series episode is scheduled to premiere the week of Thanksgiving so there will be no Giveaway during the week commencing Wednesday, November 21, 2018.)
4. Date of participation: The Contest will begin on October 4, 2018 at approximately 8:00 PM EDT/5:00 pm PDT and end at approximately 8:59 PM EST/5:59 PST on Wednesday, December 19, 2018. (For clarity, when Daylight Savings Time ends, the times stated will remain the same, but clocks will adjust to EST/PST standard time.) Each week during which an original episode of the Series premieres, a new Giveaway Window shall open and entrant may enter by responding to a new Giveaway poll, with all participation and prizes subject to these Official Rules.
For polls 1 and 2, all completed entries must be received by7:59 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific on the date which is 7 days from the television premiere of a new original Series episode. For polls 3 through and including 10, all completed entries must be received by 8:59 PM Eastern/5:00 PM Pacific on the date which is 7 days from the television premiere of a new original Series episode.
All completed entries must be received by7:59 PM Eastern/5:00 Pacific on the date which is 7 days from the television premiere of a new original Series episode.
For clarity, Eligibility Windows for participation will be as follows:
- Poll 1: starts 10/4/18 at 8:00 pm EDT - ends 10/11/18 at 7:59 pm EDT
- Poll 2: starts 10/11/18 at 8:00 pm EDT - ends 10/18/18 at 7:59 pm EDT
Due to programming changes related to the Series, the following Eligibility Windows have been revised as follows:
- Poll 3: starts 10/17/18 at 9:00 pm EDT - ends 10/24/18 at 8:59 pm EDT
- Poll 4: starts 10/24/18 at 9:00 pm EDT - ends 10/31/18 at 8:59 pm EDT
- Poll 5: starts 10/31/18 at -9:00 pm EDT - ends 11/7/18 at 8:59 pm EST
- Poll 6: starts 11/7/18 at 9:00 pm EST - ends 11/14/18 at 8:59 pm EST
- Poll 7: starts 11/14/18 at 9:00 pm EST - ends 11/21/18 at 8:59 pm EST
- Poll 8: starts 11/28/18 at 9:00 pm EST - ends 12/5/18 at 8:59 pm EST
- Poll 9: starts 12/5/18 at 9:00 pm EST - ends 12/12/18 at 8:59 pm EST
- Poll 10: starts 12/12/18 at 9:00 pm EST - ends 12/19/18 at 8:59 pm EST
5. Eligibility Requirements: Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, living within the United States, its territories and possessions (including Puerto Rico) who have not won a prize from Sponsor within the last eleven (11) weeks.
6. How to Enter: You can participate in the each Giveaway of the Contest by visiting the El Rey Facebook page at www.facebook.com\elreynetwork, finding and responding to the Giveaway poll by clicking on your answer to the official Giveaway poll question . There is no right or wrong answer. How you answer the poll question will not affect your chances of winning.
7. Number of entries allowed: One entry per Facebook account per Giveaway. Winner may only win one (1) Giveaway prize during the Contest.
8. Method of Selecting the Winner: Each winner(s) will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received by the deadlines stated above.
9. Date Winner will be selected: Each Giveaway winner will be selected not more than ten (10) days following the television premiere of each new episode of “MAN AT ARMS: ART OF WAR” during 2018.
10. Method of notifying the Winner: Each winner will be notified by a Facebook private message within two (2) business days after the selection is made. Winner will be responsible for monitoring his/her Facebook private message site and must respond to notification within 48 hours per below. Names of winners will NOT be posted on Sponsor’s Facebook page.
11. Manner and date Prize must be collected: Each winner must respond to El Rey’s Facebook notification and provide all required information (mailing address, signed release, etc.) within 48 hours after El Rey transmits a notice notifying winner. If winner fails to respond within forty-eight (48) hours, Sponsor will randomly select another winner. If the second winner fails to respond within forty-eight (48) hours from Sponsor’s transmission of winner notification, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may or may not select a third winner for the Giveaway. If winner fails to respond after the second (or if applicable, third) winner notification is sent, the contest for that Giveaway Eligibility Window will be deemed ended.
12. Prize(s) and estimated value: Ten (10) Giveaway prizes will be awarded. Each Giveaway winner will receive a swag bag which shall include one or more of the following: one (1) Tee shirt branded with Series, Network or production-related artwork, one (1) El Rey Network Brass Knuckle mug, one (1) pair of sunglasses, one (1) hat branded with Series, Network or production-related artwork or text, and various Series, Network or production-related stickers. The total value of each swag bag will be approximately Seventy Dollars ($70), the aggregate value of all Giveaway prizes for the Contest is approximately $700.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after the beginning date of the promotion were or are employees or agents of Sponsor, or its respective parent, affiliates, stations, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors; (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion for any reason including if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity of the promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have violated the Official Rules or any element of this promotion. Entrant acknowledges that this Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. Entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and their parents, affiliates, stations, subsidiaries, vendors, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes and participation in the promotion.
All taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner, and each winner may be required to complete tax forms. If a winner has received other prizes from Sponsor during the actual year, and if the value of said prizes exceeds $600, winner will have to provide her/his Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number to receive the prize. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of the Sponsor (California), without giving effect to conflicts of law principles.
Winners’ names will be posted on the ElReyNetwork.com website after the conclusion of the last Giveaway for the Contest and after award of all prizes. Look for the link. For a list of winners please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to, El Rey Network LLC, with offices at 1657 12th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90404, Attn: “Man At Arms: Art Of War” Poll Giveaway.
Use of any automated entry software is prohibited. Must have internet access and a valid Facebook account to participate. Online entries made with multiple e-mail addresses, under multiple identities or through the use of any other device or artifice to enter multiple times will be deemed invalid. The winning entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the Facebook account from which the entry was made. The authorized Facebook account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an address by Facebook. Winner must submit a valid e-mail address as assigned by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of Facebook or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, hacked, illegible or misdirected entries.
If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted, is hacked or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operations of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.